|This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .|
|She is looking for her Master Joke.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
She wanders through Gemea in order to find her Master Joke. She can be found in almost every town, usually near the entrance. You need to speak with her at every location in order for her to find the Master Joke.
- Akuna Oasis: she is at the town's exit, under one of the watchtowers.
- Arbre Ridge: she is near the town's entrance, under a big tree close to the fence.
- Bobbintoff: she is near the town's entrance.
- Cinderton: she is besides the candles near the entrance to the cave the town is in.
- Fairmont: she is near the town's gate.
- Inglenook: she is under a rope bridge deep in the glacier gap.
- Mocha Bay: she is at the town's entrance near Kozi's shop.
- Wimblewick: she is near the town's docks on the paved road.
Jokes[edit | edit source]
Violet tells a different joke each time you talk to her. Her jokes are below..
|“||What music are Fabbits scared of?
|“||Why did a Bambex take a ladder to school?
Because there was no door.
|“||What's a Groffle's favourite food?
|“||What do you call a Grass Fox with glasses?
|“||What kind of books do sailors like?
|“||What's small and brown?
Her Master Joke is:
|“||A Groffle, a Fabbit, and a Bambex walk into a bar and say ouch.||„|
Notes[edit | edit source]
After Violet tells you her Master Joke you will get I'm your #1 fan! steam achievement.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Some residents mention Violet if you talk to them:
|“||I heard that there's a girl walking around telling jokes. Who has time for such silliness?!||„|