|This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .|
| Grassy plains located in the center of Gemea. |
|Cities|| East Docks • Fairmont • Goldlake |
|Quests|| A knack for Nackle fish! • Farming basics • Find the Missing Crew • Kozi's Lovely Creatures • Making a bundle • Rock on • Sage Stone - The Grasslands • Seeking help in Fairmont • The Grasslands wooden bridge • The Grasslands shrine • Trapping and trading |
|Animals|| Animals: Grass Fox • Groffle |
Fish: Dip Fish • Fulgur Fish • Ghost Fish • King Fish • Lace Fish • Lucky Bronze Fish • Lucky Silver Fish • Lucky Golden Fish • Nackle Fish • Prince Fish • Princess Fish • Queen Fish
|Trees|| 99 / 141 Meadowbell Trees |
|Plants|| Celium Flower • Grass • Mushroom • Vine |
|Cats|| 2xFisherman's Mate • 1xGreen Whiskers • 10xSpotted Brown Cat |
|Murk|| 7xMurk |
|Sprites|| Curio • Grumble • Lock • Lumie • Smudge |
Description[edit | edit source]
The Grasslands is located at the heart of Gemea, acting as a hub towards all other regions. It is the first region players will encounter, as the cave they begin the game in is located along the coast here.
Little caterpillars crawl on the ground. Birds fly through the air and twitter loudly.
The town of Fairmont is located here, being the source of the first quests the player can get, and the start of the main quest, as well as two traders that trade basic items. Two smaller towns - East Docks and Goldlake - also have traders offering items for trade.
The player can get every tool in the game for free in The Grasslands.
Moonlight Teleporter is also located in the region.
Resources[edit | edit source]
- See also: Chests in The Grasslands
Animals[edit | edit source]
Notable Residents[edit | edit source]
- See also: Residents
- Bushel - teaches you some farming basics.
- Captain Pullin - gives the quest Find the Missing Crew.
- Cleat - gives you a Pickaxe.
- Hugh - teaches you to make Bundle Of Sticks.
- Kozi - gives the quest Kozi's Lovely Creatures.
- Marek - gives you a Mallet.
- Minnie - gives you an Axe.
- Sly Mc'Wiley - gives you a Sickle.
- Theodore - gives you a Fishing Pole and the quest A knack for Nackle fish!.
- Trader: East Docks - offers a variety of items for trade.
- Tradesman: East Docks - offers a variety of items for trade.
- Trader: Fairmont - offers basic farming items for trade.
- Tradesman: Fairmont - offers basic farming items for trade.
- Tradesman: Goldlake - offers some fish and ore for trade.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- A knack for Nackle fish!
- Farming basics
- Find the Missing Crew
- Kozi's Lovely Creatures
- Making a bundle
- Rock on
- Sage Stone - The Grasslands
- Seeking help in Fairmont
- The Grasslands shrine
- The Grasslands wooden bridge
- Trapping and trading
Sprites[edit | edit source]