We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Search for Celestial Ore
Part 1: Unseal the Stark Caverns[edit | edit source]
|“||I am not sure why Silvia Wainwright is spooked by the caverns. Only one way to find out - open the door and look for myself.||„|
Part 2: Getting the Ore[edit | edit source]
Go inside the caverns. You need to get 5 pieces of Celestial Ore:
- One can be mined from the ore vein on the stone ledge just left of the caverns' entrance. You will need a pickaxe to get it.
- One is on the table behind Old Man Wilson.
- One is held by the sprite Mian.
- Two can be mined from the veins in the lower caverns, behind some boards. You will need a mallet to break the boards and a pickaxe to mine the ore.
Speak with Old Man Wilson[edit | edit source]
|“||I met an odd man in the caverns. He talked about a ghost wailing and stealing Betsy's food. Maybe this is what Silvia Wainwright was worried about?||„|
Old Man Wilson is near the entrance with his Groffle Betsy. He tells you there is a ghost in the caverns and it wails and steals his Groffle's food.
Speak with Mian[edit | edit source]
|“||I met a Sprite named Mian who thought I was a ghost. Mian, afraid of a moaning noise in the caves, used seeds to block out the noise.||„|
Go a little further into the caverns and you will find Mian. He tells you he was afraid of the noises and tried to block them by stuffing his ears with Celium seeds.
Get the Ore[edit | edit source]
If you have already spoken with Old Man Wilson, you can speak with Mian again to tell him the Groffle was making the noises. He will be relieved and join you, giving you his piece of Celestial Ore as a reward.
Part 3: Return to Silvia[edit | edit source]
|“||I returned the ore to Silvia Wainwright. Now I need to wait 3 night while she makes the spare parts.||„|
Part 4: Wait[edit | edit source]
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Completing this quest for the first time unlocks Motor On steam achievement.