We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .|
Important Residents[edit | edit source]
- Agatha Woodgrain - The leader of the Carpenter's Guild. She can be found in Wimblewick
- Lion-Maned Joss - The leader of the Tailor's Guild. She can be found in Bobbintoff.
- Jo Jo Cozinheiro - The leader of the Chef's Guild. He can be found in Mocha Bay.
- Ruby Tick Tock - The leader of the Tinker's Guild. She can be found in Arbre Ridge.
- Vera Brawnarm - The leader of the Constructor's Guild. She can be found in Cinderton.
- Qu The Colorful - The leader of the Brewer's Guild. He can be found in Inglenook.
List Of Residents[edit | edit source]
- Captain Pullin - Captain of the ship you came to Gemea with, also gives you a quest to find the 3 missing Sailors.
- Luff the Sailor
- Jib the Sailor
- Tack the Sailor
- Master Low -
- Kari - Self proclaimed "The experty-ist of all the Animal Experts in Gemea".
- Fisherman - Provides the Fishing challenge (if you have a Fishing Pole). He can be found in The Grasslands.
- Lauren - Lamingtons Quest. She can be found in Mocha Bay
- Jubilee - Festival Juice Quest (Juiced in time), once completed turns into Pouch the Sprite. Can be found in Mocha Bay
- Benedict Plantatrap - Teaches you about Traps and gives you a basic Pelt Quest.
- Teagin Gabardine - He can be found in Bobbintoff.
- Grandpa Gidie - Quest to find his Bambex. Rewards you with valuable Clothing. He can be found in Dapplewood Forest.
- Edmund - Visit to complete a few different Quests. He can be found in Springmoor.
- Violet - Can be found on the outskirts of most of the Towns, and will usually try to hit you up with her punny ("epic") jokes.
- Kozi - Kozi's Lovely Creatures quest, you can help her find her Groffles and get an IOU From Kozi. After completing the quest you'll meet her throughout Gemea.
- Marek - Gives you a 8x Stone a Mallet and teaches you how to break stone from boulders. He can be found in Fairmont.
- Minnie - Gives you an Axe, 16x Wood and 5x Sticks to fix up the south field Farm. He can be found in Fairmont.
- Hugh - Gives you the Bundle Of Sticks recipe, and gives you some Resources. Can be found in Fairmont.
- Hipsterious - A fashionable scarecrow in Hearthwind Vale. Provides The Fashionable Scarecrow quest.
- Marina - Help her repair the East Docks in The Grasslands. She can be found in the East Docks.
- Bushel - Your assistant in cleaning up the Farm. He was sent by Minnie to help on the Place a Large Animal Pen Quest. He'll also give you some Resources and building items. Can be found in The Grasslands.
- Sly Mc'Wiley - Gives you a Sickle and teaches you how to cut the long grass which turns into Fodder.
- Elsa - A resident at the Conks Lumber Yard, will convert Wood to Planks.
- Tova - Provides you with a Furniture quest, and you'll need to pick between helping his son (Govad) or daughter (Gota).
- Liora - Wife of Tova.
- Govad - Son of Tova. Requests Heartwood to complete his father's quest.
- Gota - Daughter of Tova. Requests Golden Mint to complete her father's quest.
- Rex - Requests you to fix the boat to make the ferry to cross the ocean to the Radiant Sands.
- The Wizard Dupples - Needs you to clear the Muck to have access to the well in Sunderwind Wilds
- Cleat - Gives you his spare Pickaxe, and tells you how to mine.
- Theodore - Gives you his Fishing Pole with a request to find a Nackle Fish.