|This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .|
|A legendary creature that only appears in times of peace and tranquility.|
|Season||In times of great Peace|
|Location||Crestfall Coast • Dapplewood Forest • Hearthwind Vale • Numino Peak • Sunderwind Wilds • The Grasslands • The Shivering Plains|
|Food||Lucky Rainbow Fish|
The Kirin is an animal found in The Shivering Plains, Numino Peak, The Grasslands, Dapplewood Forest, Crestfall Coast, Sunderwind Wilds, and Hearthwind Vale. It can be found during times of great peace (95% or higher in all regions) and likes to eat Lucky Rainbow Fish.
Location[edit | edit source]
Kirin is confirmed to appear in the following locations:
- Crestfall Coast: in the uttermost West
- Dapplewood Forest: near the Sunlight teleporter
- Hearthwind Vale: over the small cave leading to the farm
- Numino Peak: in the center
- Sunderwind Wilds: near Sunlight teleporter
- The Grasslands: on the cliff behind Goldlake
- The Shivering Plains: on the cliff west of Inglenook
Farming[edit | edit source]
While living in the pen Kirin can produce any of the following:
Kari's Knowledge[edit | edit source]
As with other animals, Kari has knowledge to share about Kirin:
"kirins really like lucky rainbow fish.
kirins are peaceful and noble creatures.
kirins only appear during times of peace.
A group of kirins is known as a serene."
Trivia[edit | edit source]