We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
During this night the city is decorated with glowing pumpkins, green laterns and gigantic candles. Pink fog and flying candles float through the air. Bats fly though the city. The citiziens wearing fitting costumes like Bogeyman, Ghoul, Imp or Shade. Every house door has a traditional glowing decoration added.
Starting the Festival[edit | edit source]
If it is the first time the player attends Halloween, they will be presented with two costume options: Witch or Vampire Butler. Dressing up as a Witch makes the player wear Witchy Top, Witchy Bottoms, Witchy Hat, and Witchy Glasses, and Bat-Pack. Dressing up as a Vampire Butler makes the player wear Butlers Jacket, Butler Slacks, Bowler Hat, Ball Mask, and Tome Backpack. The clothing stays in the inventory after the festival ends.
Collecting the Candy[edit | edit source]
After the player wears the costume Mysterious Candy can be collected. Every green lantern they touch gives 1 Mysterious Candy. Knocking on a house door gives 0 - 5 Mysterious Candy depending how successful the Trick or treat! game was. After knocking the door its decoration stops glowing.
Mysterious Candy isn't edible. It can be used as currency to buy Halloween items in the Festival Pavilion.
Trading[edit | edit source]
|“||I'll trade your Mysterious Candy for special items you can only find on this side of the night.||„|
Farm Items[edit | edit source]
Trader Jack has 3x of the following items in his Festival Pavillion.
Wearable Items[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The player can take part in the Halloween Festival again every year.
- The player gets a new costume only the fist time they participate in this festival. Every next year they don't get a new costume and can wear normal clothes during this event. The active sprite's text also changes a little. Some citizens like Bogeymen comment the missing costume:
|“||Oh my! I love your costume!
Such a convincing Sprite-Seer...
- Trader Jack's shop is restocked every Halloween.
- After leaving the Halloween night the activated Sprite says:
|“||Halloween happens every Fall, in Bobbintoff.
Let's come again next time!
- After leaving the Halloween night all decorations in Bobbintoff vanish, so the player can celebrate Halloween exactly once each Autumn.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ghouls say:
|“||This took so much time to put together. You better appreciate it!||„|
- Imps say:
|“||Ugh! Why do people want to celebrate creepy things?
I sure hope nothing scary happens!
Why isn't this trending on Social Media?
Tonight is all about the candy!
- Shades say:
|“||I wonder if animals celebrate Halloween?
I love this time of year!