Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .
|He exchanges 1xOld Kingdom Coin for 5x Fish.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you talk to him, he says:
|“||Give me 5x fish, and I'll give you something good.||„|
- He disappears after saving and loading. So be sure to barter all fish before doing so.
- Sometimes he reappears in a new season.
- It is useful to mark his place with traps on the map if you are going to fish in order to save a larger amount of Old Kingdom Coin.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- He is on the tip of the southern beach, southwest of the Fiffledip Tanners.
- He is on the road northwest of Fiffledip Tanners, beside the small lake near Farty Fen bog.
- He is located on the West coast of Radiant Sands. He stands on the "left" side of the flat bay that follows the central mountain line of the desert province. In order to reach him you have to travel through the valley where Akuna Oasis is.
- He is on the small beach southwest of Wimblewick.
- He is in the mountains west of Goldlake near the small lake.