Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .|
|A small rural town in the muddle of The Grasslands.|
|Quests||Making a bundle |
Seeking help in Fairmont
|Cats||1xSpotted Brown Cat|
Description[edit | edit source]
Fairmont is probably the first town most players visit. It is a small rural town in the muddle of The Grasslands. Several residents live here, two traders in the marketplace offer farming items for trade.
Residents[edit | edit source]
- Hugh - gives Making a bundle quest. He is near the quest board.
- Master Low - gives the player Basic Tunic and Traveler Slacks and is involved in Seeking help in Fairmont quest.
- Merek - gives the player a Mallet and Get the East Docks open again quest. He is near the marketplace.
- Minnie - gives the player an Axe and Repair the farm quest. She is near her house.
- Sly Mc'Wiley - gives the player a and Grass needs cutting quest. He is outside the entrance.
- Trader: Fairmont - sells farming items.
- Tradesman: Fairmont - sells farming items.
- Violet - searches her Master joke. She is near the entrance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A Spotted Brown Cat is found under a cliff in the northern part of the town.
- There is a chest on a roof of one of the houses containing 1xBundle Of Sticks and 1xTwine.