We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Day and Night Cycle
|This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .|
Yonder features a Day and Night cycle, affecting the environment and fauna in various ways. A day in Gemea lasts 24 hours, taking 9.6 minutes of real time to complete. The sun rises at 6 A.M and sets at 6 P.M. , whilst the moon rises at 6 P.M. and sets at 6 A.M.
Seasons[edit | edit source]
Each year in Gemea lasts 30 days, making each season 7 to 8 days long.
Spring starts on day 1 and ends after day 7.
Summer starts on day 8 and ends after day 15.
Autumn starts on day 16 and ends after day 21.
Winter starts on day 22 and ends after day 30.
Time Specific[edit | edit source]
- Summer Blue cats can only be found in Summer or Spring during the afternoon.
- Mountain Moggie cats can only be found in Summer or Spring at night.
- Fisherman's Mate cats can only be found in Summer when the sun is rising or setting.
- Summer Longtail cats can only be found in Summer during the day.
- Midnight Runner cats can only be found during Autumn around midnight (10pm to 3am).
- Purple Rex cats can only be found in Spring, Summer and Autumn.
- Snowy Milk cats can only be found in Winter.
- Ghost Fish can only be caught around midnight.
- Gable can only be found from 00:00 - 06:00 on the first day of each season.
- Moonlight Teleporter can only be used from 20:00 till 4:00 o'clock (8pm to 4am).
- Sunlight Teleporter can only be used from 8:00 till 18:00 o'clock.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Every night at 6 P.M. , the player's character will take out their lantern to illuminate the area around them, putting it away at 6 A.M. Certain caves will also trigger this effect.
- The ingame clock counts from 0:00 to 24:00.