We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Day and Night Cycle
|This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .|
Yonder features a Day and Night cycle, affecting the environment and fauna in various ways. A day in Gemea lasts 24 hours, taking 9.6 minutes of real time to complete. The sun rises at 6 A.M and sets at 6 P.M. , whilst the moon rises at 6 P.M. and sets at 6 A.M.
Seasons[edit | edit source]
Each year in Gemea lasts 30 days, making each season 7 to 8 days long.
Spring starts on day 1 and ends after day 7.
Summer starts on day 8 and ends after day 15.
Fall starts on day 16 and ends after day 21.
Winter starts on day 22 and ends after day 30.
Time Specific[edit | edit source]
- Summer Longtail cats can only be found in Summer during the day.
- Summer Blue cats can only be found in Summer or Spring during the afternoon.
- Fisherman's Mate cats can only be found in Summer when the sun is rising or setting.
- Mountain Moggie cats can only be found in Summer or Spring at night.
- Midnight Runner cats can only be found during Fall around midnight (10pm to 3am).
- Ghost Fish can only be caught around midnight.
- Gable can only be found from 00:00 - 06:00 on the first day of each season.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Every night at 6 P.M. , the player's character will take out their lantern to illuminate the area around them, putting it away at 6 A.M. Certain caves will also trigger this effect.