|This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .|
| A coastal, temperate, tropical region |
|Cities|| Mocha Bay • Riverdrift Mill|
|Quests|| Angle • Chef Guild Master • Crestfall Coast stone bridge • Crestfall Coast wooden bridge • Juiced in time • Lauren's Lost Lamingtons • Sage Stone - Crestfall Coast • The Secret Ingredient |
|Animals|| Animals: Gloss Fox • Sprig-pig
Fish: Dip Fish • Fulgur Fish • Ghost Fish • Gigalev Fish • King Fish • Lace Fish • Lucky Bronze Fish • Lucky Silver Fish • Lucky Golden Fish • Lucky Rainbow Fish • Nackle Fish • Prince Fish, • Old Soggy Boot • Princess Fish • Queen Fish • Yang Fish • Yin Fish
|Trees|| 83 / 104 Popomo Tree |
|Plants|| Buttaberry Flower • Grass • Mushroom • Vine |
|Cats|| 2xSummer Blue • 8xSummer Longtail|
|Murk|| 5xMurk |
|Sprites|| Cub • Pitcher • Pouch |
Description[edit | edit source]
Crestfall Coast is located along the south-eastern coastline of Gemea. It is considered to be the tropical biome of the land, populated by the palm tree-like Popomo Trees and being home to the residents of the coastal town Mocha Bay. Sprig-pigs have called Crestfall Coast their home, giving the impression that the region has many moving flowery bushes. Gloss Foxes also live here.
There are two merchants in Mocha Bay. One of the cooks sells cheap dishes, spices, and fish. He also sells almost all kinds of seeds. The merchant in Kozi's store sells clothes, shampoos, hairstyles and accessories for Old Kingdom Coins.
Resources[edit | edit source]
- See also: Chests in Crestfall Coast
Animals[edit | edit source]
There is no farm in Crestfall Coast. The closest one is in Dapplewood Forest.
Notable Residents[edit | edit source]
- See also: Residents
- Fisherman - offers the player to take part in the fishing competition.
- Jib the Sailor - Find the Missing Crew quest.
- Jo Jo Cozinheiro- leads the Chef's Guld.
- Jubilee - turns into the sprite Pouch.
- Kari - animal expert.
- Lauren - gives the Lamingtons quest.
- Merchant otOK: Mocha Bay - sells items to customize your character.
- Miller - turns flowers into Flour.
- Tradesman: Mocha Bay - sells food and seeds.
- Tradesman: Riverdrift Mill - sells Flour.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Chef Guild Master
- Crestfall Coast stone bridge
- Crestfall Coast wooden bridge
- Juiced in time
- Lauren's Lost Lamingtons
- Sage Stone - Crestfall Coast
- The Secret Ingredient
Sprites[edit | edit source]