|This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .|
|The city of tailors on the southeast coast.|
|Quests||Deliver the Moth Silk to the Tailor |
Needle & Thread
Seek the Master Tailor
Tailor Guild Master
The Cat Lady and Her 55 Cats
What to do about Scruffly
|Sprites||Bolt • Crescent|
Description[edit | edit source]
Bobbintoff is fairly big. It has two levels: a smaller lower level with a giant yarn ball in the middle and a bigger upper level. Bobbintoff is also the home of the Tailor's Guild. Its head Lion-Maned Joss can be found in upper part of the town.
Residents[edit | edit source]
- Lion-Maned Joss - leads the Tailor's Guild. Gives you the Needle & Thread quest.
- Merchant otOK: Bobbintoff - sells clothing and accessories in Kozi's shop in upper Bobbintoff.
- Old Lady Beckett - gives you What to do about Scruffly and The Cat Lady and Her 55 Cats quests.
- Teagin Gabardine - involved in several quests in the storyline to repair the Cloud Catcher.
- Tradesman: Bobbintoff - sells Tailor items very cheaply in the marketplace in lower Bobbintoff.
- Violet - is looking for her Master joke.
- Zoe - involved in What to do about Scruffly quest.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bolt is in upper Bobbintoff in some fabric racks.
- Crescent can be found up on the gates leading to the lower part of town.
- There are two chests in town: one containing 1xRed Dye and 1xBlue Dye, another containing 2xOld Kingdom Coin.
- Halloween takes place in Bobbintoff every Fall.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Residents tell you the following about Bobbintoff:
|“||Ever been to Bobbintoff? It's home of the Tailor's Guild and the biggest ball of yarn I've ever seen!||„|