We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .|
|The city of tailors on the southeast coast.|
|Quests||Deliver the Moth Silk to the Tailor |
Needle & Thread
Seek the Master Tailor
Tailor Guild Master
The Cat Lady and Her 55 Cats
What to do about Scruffly
|Sprites||Bolt • Crescent|
Description[edit | edit source]
Bobbintoff is fairly big. It has two levels: a smaller lower level with a giant yarn ball in the middle and a bigger upper level. Bobbintoff is also the home of the Tailor's Guild. Its head Lion-Maned Joss can be found in upper part of the town.
Residents[edit | edit source]
- Lion-Maned Joss - leads the Tailor's Guild. Gives you the Needle & Thread quest.
- Merchant otOK: Bobbintoff - sells clothing and accessories in Kozi's shop in upper Bobbintoff.
- Old Lady Beckett - gives you What to do about Scruffly and The Cat Lady and Her 55 Cats quests.
- Teagin Gabardine - involved in several quests in the storyline to repair the Cloud Catcher.
- Tradesman: Bobbintoff - sells Tailor items very cheaply in the marketplace in lower Bobbintoff.
- Violet - is looking for her Master joke.
- Zoe - involved in What to do about Scruffly quest.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bolt is in upper Bobbintoff in some fabric racks.
- Crescent can be found up on the gates leading to the lower part of town.
- There are two chests in town: one containing 1xRed Dye and 1xBlue Dye, another containing 2xOld Kingdom Coin.
- Halloween takes place in Bobbintoff every Fall.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Residents tell you the following about Bobbintoff:
|“||Ever been to Bobbintoff? It's home of the Tailor's Guild and the biggest ball of yarn I've ever seen!||„|