We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .|
There are eight different biomes in Yonder. Each biome comes with its own unique flora and fauna.
Biome Happiness[edit | edit source]
Each biome has a happiness rating represented on a scale from 0 to 100%. This rating can be viewed anytime by bringing up the map.
- If the rating is between 0% and 33%, the region will be suffering.
- If the rating is between 34% and 66%, the region will be doing OK.
- If the rating is between 67% and 100%, the region will be happy.
- If the rating is 100%, the region will be perfect.
High happiness rating is important for increasing the productivity of the farm in the region. Happiness rating is also used in two quests: to unlock The Shivering Plains Sage Stone and to unlock Kirin in The Great Peace quest.
Increasing the Happiness[edit | edit source]
The region's happiness can be increased in a variety of ways:
- Clearing the Murk. The more Murk is cleared in the region the happier that region is.
- Farming. See Farm Rating for details.
- Finding the sprites. The more sprites you find in the region the happier that region is.
- Completing quests. The more quests you complete in the region the happier that region is. See Quests page for a list of all quests.
- Planting trees. The less empty tree spots are in the region the happier that region is.
List of Biomes[edit | edit source]
|Crestfall Coast||None||Popomo Tree||5xMurk|
|Dapplewood Forest||Dapplewood Farm||Mayleaf Tree||7xPurple Rex||4xMurk|
|Hearthwind Vale||Herthwind Farm||Sinosa Tree||10xMountain Moggie||6xMurk|
|Numino Peak||None||Aliora Tree||Mushroom||8xMurk|
|Radiant Sands||Radiant Farm||Fenicorn||Coral-Bloom Tree||Ayva Flower||10xSandy Paw||7xMurk|
|Sunderwind Wilds||Sunderwind Farm||Gowl Tree||6xMurk|
|The Grasslands||South Field Farm||Meadowbell Tree||7xMurk|
|The Shivering Plains||Shivering Farm||Aliora Tree||Golden Mint||9xSnowy Longtail||6xMurk|