|This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .|
There are eight different biomes in Yonder. Each biome comes with its own unique flora and fauna.
Biome Happiness[edit | edit source]
Each biome has a happiness rating represented on a scale from 0 to 100%. This rating can be viewed anytime by bringing up the map.
- If the rating is between 0% and 33%, the region will be suffering.
- If the rating is between 34% and 66%, the region will be doing OK.
- If the rating is between 67% and 100%, the region will be happy.
- If the rating is 100%, the region will be perfect.
High happiness rating is important for increasing the productivity of the farm in the region. Happiness rating is also used in two quests: to unlock The Shivering Plains Sage Stone and to unlock Kirin in The Great Peace quest.
Increasing the Happiness[edit | edit source]
The region's happiness can be increased in a variety of ways:
- Clearing the Murk. The more Murk is cleared in the region the happier that region is.
- Farming. See Farm Rating for details.
- Finding the sprites. The more sprites you find in the region the happier that region is.
- Completing quests. The more quests you complete in the region the happier that region is. See Quests page for a list of all quests.
- Planting trees. The less empty tree spots are in the region the happier that region is.
List of Biomes[edit | edit source]
|Crestfall Coast||None||Popomo Tree||5xMurk|
|Dapplewood Forest||Dapplewood Farm||Mayleaf Tree||7xPurple Rex||4xMurk|
|Hearthwind Vale||Herthwind Farm||Sinosa Tree||10xMountain Moggie||6xMurk|
|Numino Peak||None||Aliora Tree||Mushroom||8xMurk|
|Radiant Sands||Radiant Farm||Fenicorn||Coral-Bloom Tree||Ayva Flower||10xSandy Paw||7xMurk|
|Sunderwind Wilds||Sunderwind Farm||Gowl Tree||6xMurk|
|The Grasslands||South Field Farm||Meadowbell Tree||7xMurk|
|The Shivering Plains||Shivering Farm||Aliora Tree||Golden Mint||9xSnowy Longtail||6xMurk|