From Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .
|A desert town within a valley.|
|Quests||Purifying the Well|
|Trees||2 empty tree spots|
|Residents|| Adele, Edie, Josiah, |
Merchant otOK: Akuna Oasis, Old Hurly, Violet
Description[edit | edit source]
The small town is located at the end of a valley, nested in the side of the cliff.
Citizens[edit | edit source]
- Merchant otOK: Akuna Oasis - sells 5xOld Kingdom Coins for 2500
- Old Hurly
- Violet - She is looking for her Master joke.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Akuna Oasis can only be entered by jumping about sandstone cliffs. The row that leads to the town is very deep in the gap between the sandstone mountains.
- At the exit of Akuna Oasis are 2 empty tree spots.
- There is a chest containing 1xSpectrum Shampoo under one of the watchtowers.
- After the player completes the main quest all residents move to the Old Kingdom.
Gallery[edit | edit source]